Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Them said:
We're overstocked with Kaoko Throttle Controls and need to move them out NOW!! Kaoko Friction style throttle controls are known for ease of use and ease of installation. We currently have models for many cruiser bikes, street bikes, and dual sport bikes.

Our super winter blowout sale takes 20% off all IN STOCK UNITS!!
http://www.adventurersworkshop.com/motorcycles/KAOKO_THROTTLE_CONTROLS.htm

Discount is applied after the order is received. Each customer will receive a revised invoice reflecting the 20% discount!

Please call us at 973-258-0034 or email us at [email protected] to check availability of the the throttle control that fits your bike.

Current units OUT OF STOCK: BONI, CCF100, CCF300, CCF400, CCF400_08, CCF500, VS1000U

thanks!
Adventurers Workshop
Please support the Wounded Warrior Project which helps our wounded/disabled troops when they return home!http://www.adventurersworkshop.com/motorcycles/SURVIVAL_STRAPS.htm

US/NA Importer/Distributor for:
ROC Stompa Foot Pegs and Steering Dampers
Rugged Roads Adventure Touring Accessories
Adventure Parts Camel Toe Side Stand Enlarger
Kaoko Throttle Controls - ALL BIKES!!

www.adventurersworkshop.com
www.ruggedroadsusa.com
www.rocstompausa.com

email: [email protected] /[email protected]
Bus Phone: 973-258-0034
Cell Phone: 908-447-3724

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
16,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
16,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's ok, we help those less fortunate...

:D
Sorry were you talking about the copied and paste or i just noticed the orignally posted by Them not sure how that happened.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
They are Adventurer Workshop in North-Central NJ USA.
They have Kaoko Throttle Controls on sale at 20% off for their super winter blowout sale! :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've not had much time to try out my VistaCruise lock (once or twice in December), but it takes up so much of the grip, I'm not sure how much I will like it. It's tempting to just get one of these, but maybe I should give the other one a chance.

Thanks for posting this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts