Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems that even though TT shows the throttle lock for the barkbusters in stock they actually are not.. I just received an email from TT letting me know that Kaoko has them on back order as well.. Anyone have another source? I have looked on line and made some calls but can't find a company that has an actual unit in their inventory..

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look like the same links I ran across.. I was hoping to find someone in the US or Canada who had one in stock.. Aviciouscycle, Pureperformance or Touratech don't have one in inventory either.. The way its looking I may have to buy one from Europe if someone replies with on hand stock..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's a good $10 alternative from Aerostitch.

Thats actually pretty cool! That may be the ticket until the Kaoko is back in stock.. Thanks!!
What did you end up getting? Also, is there no way to get the regular Kaoko to work with the Barkbusters? I don't want to spend another $125 on a second Kaoko...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Here's a good $10 alternative from Aerostitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw8xuZ2rXyA
+1 on this guy. I added to mine when it seemed that a classic throttle lock would be hard to fit with my handguards. Simple to use and so far I've been very happy with it. Can't go wrong at that price...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts