Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been experimenting with youtube lately doing some reviews and instructional videos relating to guns and reloading. But what I really want to do is some motovloging.

I don't have anything in particular to talk about but I do have a gorgeous drive to work everyday so at least there is that. Plus it would be nice to see someone representing the versys on YouTube.

I've got a sena bluetooth backpack for my gopro and it pairs to my sena headset so I've got great audio quality and I promise to make it as interesting as possible. What do you think? Would you listen to a fellow versys owner talk about random things while drooling over my daily ride? Well I'm gonna try it even if you won't watch.
I'm not sure why I posted this. :thanx:

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Sure...Whats your YouTube Channel ??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly don't know how to link you to it or anything. I currently only have 2 reloading videos cause I lost my old channel that had some gun videos........I don't want to go through that again so I'm just going to use the same channel......give me a minute to figure out how the Internet works and I will be back with a link.

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Went ahead and subbed ya. I'm always interested in riding videos, Vlogs whatever you want to call them...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I threatened to do it...and I did. I stuck the gopro on the versys on Monday and tried to do a motovlogg. I apologize for the poor quality.....li didn't pick the best mount and it vibrated a lot. Also it's hard to keep talking especially on a ride that long. Another thing I learned is that editing a video is incredibly time consuming and frustrating. It's a very long video so please don't feel like you have to watch it all.....or any of it.

http://youtu.be/-aT5hCtwMWU

Next episode will be much shorter I promise.

Also, I rode to work today........holy cold batman! I'm thankful for heated grips.

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Nice ride to work..Bet you never call in sick. :thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha! No I don't do that often.

I didn't realize you were a seasoned motovloger veteran. I just checked out your channel....good stuff. I was wondering if you would be willing to share some advice on mounts......the set up I used was very shaky. I may have to go with a helmet mount but I really don't want to if I don't have to.

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Hahaha! No I don't do that often.

I didn't realize you were a seasoned motovloger veteran. I just checked out your channel....good stuff. I was wondering if you would be willing to share some advice on mounts......the set up I used was very shaky. I may have to go with a helmet mount but I really don't want to if I don't have to.
Not really a motovloger some time i talk sometimes i don't. Usually just start rambling about whats going on at the moment. A lot of guys make list of what they want to talk about and tape it on their tank so they stay on topic. I have a Drift Ghost mounted to my helmet. I find that works best for me there are a lot of videos on YouTube how guys have a GoPro mounted on their lids. On the Versy the best place to mount was on the fork leg for a nice smooth video but its nor much good for motovloging.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Watched about 15 mins of it skipped around a bit cause I was just watching while on break at work. Looks like a nice ride to work. The audio was great. The video was a bit shakey, but not so bad I felt nauseous. I am sure you'll figure it out. I am surprised Utah has less snow than New Hampshire right now. I must say I am a little jealous. all in all great job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts