Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Names Ian, live in Oxfordshire England.

Got a new 2011 Versys with all the touring kit and planning to commute, tour, and generally get out there on it.

Had sportbikes before this, so enjoying a bit more of a civilsed riding position:)

:blah::blah::blah::thanx:

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
274 Posts
welcome from colorado!

Welcome to the dark side,or is it the light side?...lol..any way .welcome to the family..send pics..:welcome::cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics as requested

Here we go :

Before you ask? I always put the ninja eyes on the screens of my other Ninja Sports bikes, so have put them on this one - as it does seem to still have a bit of a Ninja in there somewhere:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome Ian, from a fellow UK owner...... I too downsized and have no regrets whatsoever....! Just need to get the surging sorted (see separate post).

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome and nice bike. Like particularly the wind shield and the EYES. Did u made the EYES yourself?

I've got a MRA Vario windshield, similar to yours with the extra flip shield but your's look much nicer and taller too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome and nice bike. Like particularly the wind shield and the EYES. Did u made the EYES yourself?

I've got a MRA Vario windshield, similar to yours with the extra flip shield but your's look much nicer and taller too.
Cheers got the EYEs off of a UK decal website [www.bikedecals.co.uk] they are Carl Foggarty eyes ''Foggy'' and you will find them if you have alook through the site.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts