1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
873 Posts
next time you go for a ride to one of these places.... take me with you!!!! (lol wish I could but I'm on the other coast..)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where is that little single lane action? that looks sweet!

oh and use the img code from the hosting sites to post pics
Lol, I tried using the img code but it just came up with a broken pic image. Oh well...

For that sweet little road do a google map search for Meyers Grade Rd. If your in Hollister then your not to far away from it. Head up thru San Fransisco, cross the Golden Gate and then head up hwy 1. You will eventually hit Meyers Grade. There are a lot of little twists and turns once you get up into the mountains but exploring is half the fun.

And btw, the Versys was MADE for those old narrow, potholed fire and logging roads. There is hardly anybody out there and that particular road goes on like that for about 40 miles. Absolutely incredible.

Thanks for the responses everyone. :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
For the life of me I could not get the pics to show up, so you gotta actually go to my flickr page. Click on the pic once you get there to view larger on black, especially the last one which I took with my Droid X. Not bad for a phone.
That is odd. I couldn't display your pics here either. I even tried inserting my own html, but couldn't figure out how to disable rich text. I could insert my own pics, hosted on photobucket, (see below). For some reason, the Versys forum doesn't like flickr I guess. Or perhaps you might want to check whether there is something you can check, or uncheck on your flickr account that restricts sharing/use by others. Nice pics, either way!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha! Got it to work. Thanks for your help trying to figure it out miguelito. Somebody explained how to do it on another site and it works here as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts