Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me join the forum.

I've never owned a Versys, but it is currently top of the wish list.

Although I live in an area surrounded by great Green Lanes (Wiltshire, in SW England), I have yet to get back into it, since my teens.

The main attraction of the V650 is that it will tour, as well as scramble through the gravel.
Which will be essential, as some of the rallies I go to are off the beaten track.

My current bike is a Fazer 600, which is a replacement for the one that died, last year. When the insurers payout, I want something new, but not pricey... and the V650 looks the biz.

Cheers, G.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for letting me join the forum.

I've never owned a Versys, but it is currently top of the wish list.

Although I live in an area surrounded by great Green Lanes (Wiltshire, in SW England), I have yet to get back into it, since my teens.

The main attraction of the V650 is that it will tour, as well as scramble through the gravel.
Which will be essential, as some of the rallies I go to are off the beaten track.

My current bike is a Fazer 600, which is a replacement for the one that died, last year. When the insurers payout, I want something new, but not pricey... and the V650 looks the biz.

Cheers, G.
My bike before the Versys was Fazer 600. Great improvement in the comfort but a little lose in power. I noticed as i get older i don't need that much power anyways

1 - 7 of 7 Posts