Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody

Just purchased a Icon Urban Tankbag this week end.

I did some mixed driving with highway and back country roads and it's working out nicely.

It fits snuggly with the magnets unless you overfill it.

The funny thing about it is that the magnets tabs can be wedged between the tank and the tank fairing and is very stable like this.

On the down side, the only problem so far is that the side pockets will touch the handlebars at maximum angle when the bag is full. I noticed that when I had to do a sharp slow speed turn and the bag not only got in the way but beeped the horn.

It has the main compartment, two side pockets, one top pocket for maps and one rear (bottom) pocket with a net (drink). It can also be converted into a backpack with a functional helmet holder.

On the picture, notice that the Windshield is in "race" position. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Is this the tank bag that comes with a helmet holder? My dealer showed me an Icon tank bag much like this one that had this attachable sling for a helmet. Interesting concept.

Careful on the horn!:D A few days after I bought my Versys, I was still getting used of the controls and while traveling through a parking lot, I meant to hit the right signal. Instead, I nailed the horn and scared the crap out of two old ladies crossing the parking lot. I just looked the other way like I meant someone else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.