Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have almost hit 11k miles on my STOCK dunlops, so I figured it was time to refresh the rubber... Got the spring catalog from motorcyclesuperstore and found some great sales. Ended up ordering the PR2's for $276 for the pair. Not too shabby! I do mostly highway riding as a commute, so I figure I'll beat my Dunlop mileage record by a good amount! ImageUploadedByMO Free1363355351.384659.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1363355374.488332.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
559 Posts
You'll love them. 3 times of ther grip of the stock crap and on my MT-01 (570lbs bike) I put about 14000km on the rear and still got some left in them. On the Versys I suspect if you arent popping wheelies all the time, that they'll last quite some time. I know a guy on a Concours that can put 25000+km on his PR2s! But really where they shine is the grip, just unbelievable even in cold rain...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'd been reading! I was also considering the Pirelli Angel ST's since they were slightly less due to their sale, but being that I do so much highway riding, I figured the mileage friendly PR2's would serve me well. Glad to hear I made a good choice! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts