Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered CaliSci for X-300 __and Installed it !!!

Hi,

I just ordered the X-Large CaliSci windshield and it should be here within the week. I expect to pick up my bike tomorrow night and would like to get the screen as soon as possible. I know I'm buying the shield before I buy the bike but one way or another I will be getting the X-300. It is the X-Large screen since I like to be in a quiet zone and I always seem to order a shield that is too short for me. Since I seem to sit high in the saddle on bikes I thought that if it was a wee bit too tall I can have it cut down a bit. But I have ordered the tallest shield on other bikes and still had to put a Laminar lip on it.

https://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Versys300prod.html

I will take pics when I change it out and also a pic or 2 of me sitting on the bike with the stock screen and also the CaliSci screen so others can get a perspective of the 2.

Edited since I installed it now:

I have the CalSci installed and it is a great screen. It comes up to eye level and keeps the wind off of me totally and there is no buffeting whatsoever. The ride is so quiet and even works great when my wife rides on back. The shield arrived in just days and took about 20 mins at most to install and works great. If anyone is in the market for a shield you should really think of this screen. They have 4 sizes I believe and the screen is very solid. It doesn't flex at all. I am 6' tall with a 32" inseam and seem to always sit high in the saddle and this is the perfect height. If i sit straight up it comes up to my eyes and is just right. For $200 I think it is a great buy.

Reactions: CA200

·
Registered
421 Posts
JeffR!1234
We’ll be waiting for the pictures and comments regarding the California Scientific windshields mounted on your bike.
Good luck
PCG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts