Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't own a V yet but I've spent a lot of time on here in the last month. Had it narrowed down to a v 650, a vstrom 650, or a bandit 1250. It was really just a matter of which one I found a deal on first. A couple have gotten away from me but I've got an 09 on the line and hoping to reel it in Saturday. It's a cl deal though so I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully it works out though and then I'll be on here a lot more. Thanks!

Bill
Cincinnati, OH

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
:welcome: & :goodluck:

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Don't own a V yet but I've spent a lot of time on here in the last month. Had it narrowed down to a v 650, a vstrom 650, or a bandit 1250. It was really just a matter of which one I found a deal on first. A couple have gotten away from me but I've got an 09 on the line and hoping to reel it in Saturday. It's a cl deal though so I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully it works out though and then I'll be on here a lot more. Thanks!

Bill
Cincinnati, OH
:welcome:... and have a look at the FOR SALE section on here.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Good luck in your search and decision. I became a member 2 years before I got a V. But it was a learning adventure to get one. First learned to ride a bike I did not worry about dropping. build confidence and skill set. Get the bike I wanted. I've had the '08 V since april of '13.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Somebody offered him more money at the shop where he was putting tires on it as part of our deal. Can't say I blame him but it still sucks. Was an 09 with less than 5k miles. Had side and top cases and we had agreed to four. Back to the search....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts