Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am from hot, humid and sunny Malaysia. Started riding a black 2011 Versys 650 since October 2011. Been visiting the forum regularly since I got my Versys and found it very useful. Fairly new into bigger bikes, only started in 2011 having ridden smaller cc bikes all the while, last rode a Virago 535 which was too small for me. I find the Versys a very good bike, love it really and hope to get many years of fun with it. My other bike is a MZ 125 SX, a semi off roader which I also like to tinker with, not many around though where I am, it's a fun bike too. Cheers every:yeahsmile::yeahsmile::yeahsmile:eek:ne!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome my fellow country man. Please up your pics on your bike and the mods. :)
Will put up some pics bit later. BTW I like your farkles on your bike, certainly gave me some ideas for my bike. See you one of these days, up north in Penang I believe? Been riding with Fastoman, tapping his brain for ideas!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome bender...aahhaha.....awesome man....see you have an aftermarket exhaust on your Versys...Can share some info. What is it ? How much ? ...Cheers...woo hoo.. :) :) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts