Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my new 2012 versys from a dealer in Norfolk,Va. (03-01-12) solar yellow and black. its awesome! i have owned shadows, vulcans and a harley road king but this one really impressed me. maybe its from riding a KLR for the past year. its has more than enough power for my wife and i who enjoyed riding it also. ill be posting the progress as i ride more.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
It does look great :goodidea:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats on your new Versys & welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone! my wife only rides on mine, said she would rather it that way. i've tried to get her to.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice! The yellow looks sharp, and more black is always good! :thumb:

....... now I think you need a new seat, heated grips, maybe a skid plate, don't forget to upgrade the suspension.......... :yeahsmile:

CJ

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome.

Looks like the UK version of the yellow has all the plastic yellow and a black tank. And silver trim I think.

Maybe I have the years mixed up for them. None the less, the yellow is very nice :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats man, bike Looks Great in that Color combo. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
A question: Are the 2012 bikes (at least those sold in North America) still made in Japan? Or are they made in Thailand now?

·
Super Moderator
19,617 Posts
Shouldn't you ask permission before you ask such a personal question?

And really, is it any of your business?
I suggest you that you do NOT need permission to ask that, however, you shouldn't necessarily expect an answer if he considers it NOYB!

·
Registered
223 Posts
:welcome: and congrats on the new bike! Love the color scheme!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry so late to respond but i work some really weird hours. im here trying to catch up at 2:00 am. i dont mind about the price, $9,779.00 OTD. they had to order it in that color for me. im not sure were it was built but i will find out. ill answer back later today

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Greetings, and that color really stands out I like it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts