Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just got a 09 650 yesterday at an auction. It runs great and has 17k miles. Beautiful blue. I don't know much about it but I came here to learn. I have a 1987 zl1000 eliminator that I have put lots of time into restoring. I am a member of Zloa.com too. They helped me a lot so I knew I should get to a forum for this bike too. Thanks for being here.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome from another Mainac - at least during the summer months. We'll be leaving for Moosehead Lake next week and won't return to San Antonio until the end of October. When it gets hot in Texas we head North and when it gets cold in Maine we head back South. Tough job but we're up to it! :grin2:0:):wink2:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hello, I just got a 09 650 yesterday at an auction. It runs great and has 17k miles. Beautiful blue. I don't know much about it but I came here to learn. I have a 1987 zl1000 eliminator that I have put lots of time into restoring. I am a member of Zloa.com too. They helped me a lot so I knew I should get to a forum for this bike too. Thanks for being here.
You came here to learn?

Well the first thing for you to learn, is that the Versys is a damn good bike.

Now! what we learned from you is that you just purchased a fine looking Versys with a tall windshield and a luggage rack.

WELCOME to the forumn, and congrats on purchasing a beautiful bike.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Being a vertically challenged guy I ordered "speedys" lowering kit and kickstand foot. I'm gonna get a trunk next. So happy with this bike. Can't wait to register it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts