Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started riding motorcycles about six years ago after finally biting the bullet and deciding to take a Motorcycle Safety Course at my local airport. Needless to say I was instantly hooked. I've always liked and had an interest in motorcycles but I never had the time or money to invest in one. After waiting for many years I finally took the step of faith and was so glad I did. I recently bought a 2018 Versys LT and I am blown away by this motorcycle. I honestly am so glad I found out about this bike. Being a little taller 6"0 to be exact most bikes fit me alright but this bike is night and day difference. I've ridden sport bikes and cruisers and this bike is the perfect blend for me. Sporty but also designed for longer trips without having to stop every 30 minutes. The clutch is smooth and it has just enough punch to have fun but can sit back and relax on a long stretch. Personally I can't wait to put many more miles on this bike and see where it takes me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
One of the greatest riders of our time, Burt Munro, once said, "You live more in 5 minutes on a bike, than some people do their whole lives. Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Enjoy your new bike. Ride safe and ATGATT.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
I started riding motorcycles about six years ago after finally biting the bullet and deciding to take a Motorcycle Safety Course at my local airport. Needless to say I was instantly hooked. I've always liked and had an interest in motorcycles but I never had the time or money to invest in one. After waiting for many years I finally took the step of faith and was so glad I did. I recently bought a 2018 Versys LT and I am blown away by this motorcycle. I honestly am so glad I found out about this bike. Being a little taller 6"0 to be exact most bikes fit me alright but this bike is night and day difference. I've ridden sport bikes and cruisers and this bike is the perfect blend for me. Sporty but also designed for longer trips without having to stop every 30 minutes. The clutch is smooth and it has just enough punch to have fun but can sit back and relax on a long stretch. Personally I can't wait to put many more miles on this bike and see where it takes me.
I concur

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome aboard. Ride much and enjoy what you discover. As Bilbo Baggins said, "You have to be careful when you step out the door because you never know where the road will take you."

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
What's interesting is I've heard that quote before "Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."
but never the first half of it. Such a true statement!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts