Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally made the decision to buy a new bike that wouldn't let me down every time I wanted to ride. It's a 2011 brand new (14 miles on the odometer) right off the showroom floor. It looks great but I have to wait til Monday to license and register it and get the insurance figured out before I can ride it. But I'm really looking forward to some serious miles on this bike. Plus I'm tired of getting 12 mpg in the suburban going to and from work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
:welcome: Even though you won't be able to carry a Suburban load on the V, you'll easily go at least four times as far on a gallon of go juice. :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fell in love with these bikes when they first cameout when I was 15. And the redesign just made it better plus this color is just awesome. I can't wait til it warms up and I can actually ride it.:thanx:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Welcome :welcome: Welcome. Nice find, hope you got a great deal too! Enjoy and have fun.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just a couple more pictures. I'll be getting a tank bag and some givi v35 bags and my dad is going to let me use his givi e52 trunk. but for now this is just a fun bike i can ride anywhere.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts