Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. General Director and Her Magnificence The Big Boss granted permission.
2. Found a good deal for 2010 Versys with only 12,000km on it.
3. Agreed and should pick it up in a couple of days.

4. :D

5. Don't like the headlight and top fairing design, so plan to remove them, put a classic round headlight and keep it "naked". Might have to change handlebars...

---

So, it looks like I am about to start an interesting journey of owning my first motorcycle and converting it into something that fits me. I am 194cm tall (6ft 5inches I think), from Sydney north-west (some good roads close by), still on LAMS license :eek: , 31 y/o and I post this to go through my 2nd post requirement and to say HELLO!

:hia:

·
Premium Member
16,371 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
To quote AndrewB: General Director and Her Magnificence The Big Boss granted permission. I am 194cm tall (6ft 5inches I think)

First of all, :welcome:

Funny how important it is to get Her Magnificence's permission isn't it? :thumb:

Now let's see. If my conversion calculations are correct 194 cm is roughly 6 1/2 miles, or 95 kilograms - or as the French might calculate, 267 Altoid boxes! :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Good job! She'll love it when you head out for your first weekend trip and you turn to see the front door close before you get to the end of the driveway.
Actually, in my case it was the garage door.

·
Super Moderator
20,798 Posts
Welcome shorty:thumb:
You have good taste

D
I strongly believe that 'protocol' says that nick-names are upper case.
So - SHORTY it is.... ;)

To quote AndrewB: General Director and Her Magnificence The Big Boss granted permission. I am 194cm tall (6ft 5inches I think)

First of all, :welcome:

Funny how important it is to get Her Magnificence's permission isn't it? :thumb:

Now let's see. If my conversion calculations are correct 194 cm is roughly 6 1/2 miles, or 95 kilograms - or as the French might calculate, 267 Altoid boxes! :D
Unless it's February..., then it's 2 microfarads....
:eek:

Welcome in dds... (SHORTY)!
:stickpoke:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SHORTY, huh!? Well, ok... sounds very, hm... abnormal to me, though. :rolleyes:

Thank you for a warm welcome :) . I'm taking the bike on Saturday - very excited.

I think I'll try this headlight - http://www.aztec8.com/catalog/i9.html

with this screen - http://www.aztec8.com/catalog/i226.html

... only I'm not sure if I'd need "arms 7" apart" or "arms 8" apart", so I guess I will HAVE to wait until the bike is here before going shopping.

Gee, it smells like this thing is going to leech on my wallet big time. I think I will practice some self-restaint, at least until Saturday :p .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts