Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist taking A few pictures yesterday from the scenery I passed. unfortunitly I didn't have my camera so had to take them with my cell phone. I was traveling north on route 30 in vermont when I saw theses churches.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
nice pix :thumb:

i like the view from the tracks, used to ride some abandon tracks over rivers down south. its mind blower - you can see the ground and water below, nothing to your sides and only heaven above. just a slow thump thump thump thump to the other side.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Great pic's with the phone, thoses church's are well looked after
New England has some beautiful architecture on churches.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beautiful landscape in Vermont...I agree with kiwi41...they don't make 'em like that anymore...humble yet majestic...I do hope you weren't sitting on the v for pics 4 and 5?:cheers:
No the versys was parked, I was on foot. I was taking A break from riding, that area seems to get people to stop and check out the tunnel area. the train was going real slow coming out of the tunnel.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Vermont is a motorcycle rider's candy store...and a photographer's, too. Nice shots.

Did you get as far north as the Dorset Quarry? That's a cool place to take a break on a hot summer day...great old fashioned swimming hole. Also looks great with a backdrop of fall colors.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Vermont is a motorcycle rider's candy store...and a photographer's, too. Nice shots.

Did you get as far north as the Dorset Quarry? That's a cool place to take a break on a hot summer day...great old fashioned swimming hole. Also looks great with a backdrop of fall colors.
No I cut down route 100 south.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts