Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday 67 degrees and cloudy but a nice day for a little 100 mile ride north to Fairfield and back. Today 37 degrees and snowing! Not heavy and not sticking but snow none the less. I am at about 3900 ft elev so it is probably sticking on the divide passes which are 6-7000 ft.

Been sitting around waiting for it to stop as I have to work on a golf cart. I have a thing about working on golf carts in the snow!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Yesterday 67 degrees and cloudy but a nice day for a little 100 mile ride north to Fairfield and back. Today 37 degrees and snowing! Not heavy and not sticking but snow none the less. I am at about 3900 ft elev so it is probably sticking on the divide passes which are 6-7000 ft.

Been sitting around waiting for it to stop as I have to work on a golf cart. I have a thing about working on golf carts in the snow!

Me too!! :D

:usa:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So Bear, do you work on carts? Yesterday I replaced an axle bearing on a 03 Yamaha electric and today I replaced a starter solenoid on a 88 E-Z Go. To date I have serviced or repaired 52 carts since January.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hell Bear, you don't even know what snow is.
I grew up in WV. Believe me, I know what snow is.

:D

So Bear, do you work on carts? Yesterday I replaced an axle bearing on a 03 Yamaha electric and today I replaced a starter solenoid on a 88 E-Z Go. To date I have serviced or repaired 52 carts since January.
No, I work on planes. Pretty close to the same concept though, it SUCKS to work on 'em in the snow...

:D

Oh, & for the record, you got me beat, I've only done about 12 planes since January. We get 'em for about 2 weeks at a time. We tear 'em down, inspect 'em & fix what we find, then send 'em back out again.

:usa:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts