Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Too bad you have to suffer so much with all that scenery twice a day. How do you stay so well adjusted? Must be the beneficial effects of bug splatter! Yummmm fly guts.

·
Registered
186 Posts
MR ,

Yeah man , I sympathisize with you big time . I got the same thing to deal with . LOL
But , actually mine is prety busy stuff . Lot's of dump trucks and the what have you .

Nice area you live in for sure . Good thing you gotta bike to save on petrol huh ?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Who says he's well adjusted?????

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gorgous pictures! Looks an lot like coastal & interior areas of British Columbia. I envy you, what's winter like?

Before the climate changed it used to snow off and on until spring. Now we just have a few cold days every now and then with some snow. It never does last very long. I did not miss a weekend of riding last year. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the pictures .Would like to meet up with you one weekend .I just live on the other side of the mountain. keep sending the great pictures :thumb:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
How cold was it on your way to work today. I had my first ride at 35...found out my gloves don't quite cut it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts