Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now a "soccer" Dad with a minivan and wanted something that kept be from having to drive a boat around everywhere. I purchased a '18 Versys 650 a few weeks ago and have read some threads on here and now have joined the group :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am now a "soccer" Dad with a minivan and wanted something that kept be from having to drive a boat around everywhere. I purchased a '18 Versys 650 a few weeks ago and have read some threads on here and now have joined the group :)
Great choice. Let's see what she looks like.
Have fun riding and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Is this your first bike? Take as much training as you can. If you are in the military as indicated by your avatar name you know how important training is. It could mean coming home alive to your soccer kids.

Enjoy your new found freedom. Now you need a sticker for the Minivan that says "I'd rather be riding my Kawasaki" or some such phrase. LOL!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it is my first bike. No, not in the military (it’s a pay on words with my initials). I did take the basic MSF course prior to buying and did some searching regarding what bike and I was down to the V or the VStrom. Well I went with the V and happy so far with my first ~800 miles. 😁

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yes, it is my first bike. No, not in the military (it’s a pay on words with my initials). I did take the basic MSF course prior to buying and did some searching regarding what bike and I was down to the V or the VStrom. Well I went with the V and happy so far with my first ~800 miles. 😁
Your "&#x1f601" has this old guy cornfused.

Is that the same as Yippy Kay Yea?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts