Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Im considering buying a new exhaust for my bike to bbef up the sound a bit. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with ixil dual cans versus laser extreme dual cans? They cost about the same. And they both look awesome. Any input would be greately appreciated. :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
interesting

Hi. Im considering buying a new exhaust for my bike to bbef up the sound a bit. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with ixil dual cans versus laser extreme dual cans? They cost about the same. And they both look awesome. Any input would be greately appreciated. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update: Just ordered The ixil dual pots, and a gear indicator. :p Cant wait till they get here. :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill try and make a drive by recording when spring comes. :) No good gunning it on ice. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the Ixil Exhaust. It's pretty good, loud though. I've been thinking about repacking mine, it gets annoying on longer trips. However, when you're bombing around a city with the silencers out, there's nothing better, especially in tunnels and under bridges.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im thinking I will leave the silencers in atleast in the beginning. :) I hope its loud enough that you can actually hear the engine at 50-60 mph. Because right now i cant hear it when I go faster than 30-40mph.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts