Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this while on the Rock the Gear Facebook page. Looks like this Versys was creamed from the rear and he walked out of the hospital a day later. Another "gear works" photo thread and success story! :thumb:

http://mudarra.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=21788989&AlbumKey=tJmP6K

Of course he is one of us, a fellow rider and has quite the taste in which bike he chose to ride! Just curious if he was a member of our forum?

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
:eek: Thats one lucky guy...:exactly:

·
Registered
770 Posts
From the damage to the helmet it looks like it saved his life. You can't take a blow directly to the skull like that without some major, possibly fatal, head injuries. I don't like how his gear tore open in spots though in what appears to be a low speed accident.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would guess yes (forum member) judging buy the number if Vs in one of his albums. Maybe no longer active?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Holy Crap. Does that ever bring back some memories of last fall. Different manufacturers but same colors all around. I was able to continue on that night but Flo from Progressive bought it the following week. That's when they totaled the scoot and ALL my riding gear.

Be Safe out there!

Ohio Patrol Pics

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wow i've never seen a car take that much damage from a bike, must have been a big impact! :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts