1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
After careful considerations options are IMHO as follows.

* His brain runs in auto pilot while on job and just uses same phrases without thinking
* He is as we say down under as thick as a brick S**t house
* He is a total smart arse and all his co workers remind him of this fact

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Hahaha!! I think it's kiwi 41's first mentioned scenario... Some like to eat right away in their car, and he gave you that option in case you were starved and wanting to eat ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
It would have been funnier if your root beer tipped over and you iced your nuts...

Oh wait that wasn't answering the question... no he wasn't being a SmartA.

The dude was probably thinking - WTF is a bike rider going to do with an XL drink? ... hence why he's asking if you want to eat it on you bike.

Now see my 1st line - cause that is what the dude was thinking also!

Lighten up... I was thinking how are you going to carry the drink also when you ordered... most people think bikes have NO cup holders/

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've done the drive through several times. And had the guy ask where I was gonna put it while looking right at my tank bag. They always look like "WOW, I never thought of THAT!" when I casually unzip the tank bag and put my food in it.
Common misconceptions about motorcycle storage solutions + not so bright minimum wage employees = dumb questions. Lighten up.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Impressive diet Joe!!!:clap:

Sorry....that was a bit of a smart arsed answer wasn't it!!!!;)

For those that don't have In-N-Out Burgers in your area. The meat is super thin but really flavorful. So you get more lettuce and tomato than meat. The 4 meat patties together are smaller than 1 average burger.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just another situation that's not worth dealing with

but I was waiting for the drink to dump

Had just re-mounted the holder. Re-adjusted it when i got home to get rid of the forward lean. Forgot how big the X-Large drink there was.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I liked the idea of your cup holder. I saw this in another post, It was mounted on your versys and I ordered the same one. I like this thing now. Trips the fast food workers out when I put the drink in it :).

As for the kid they have the programed questions to ask.

Dine in side restaurant usually at inside register
They will give you the red plastic tray to use.

Eat here in your car
Gives you the card board box. So you can eat your food out of it in the parking lot

Last , Will it be to go.
Everything placed in a paper bag so you can eat your meal where ever you want to.

eat in your car

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I think you should lighten up a bit. I think he was trying to be helpful. :blah:

How is he being helpful by asking a stupid question which i have to stop and ask him to repeat. I'm sure the people which were behind me and some of them sticking out in traffic didn't appreciate the line being tied up longer than needed because he wanted to have a chuckle.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What did he say? I could not make it out.

Heres the description from the video..
Guy taking my order thinks he a comedian. Its hard enough to hear with a helmet on and traffic going by and then have to deal with a smart ass.The girl at the window was really sweet.If you can't hear what he said it was "Would you like to eat your food in your motorcycle or take it to go home./asking a stupid question which i have to stop and ask him to repeat. I'm sure the people which were behind me and some of them sticking out in traffic didn't appreciate the line being tied up longer than needed because he wanted to have a chuckle.Or am i just losing my sense of humor??????

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks. I have been to a drive through once and did not do the ordering, so I am sorry I am not au fait with the etiquette.

If you order food to eat in your car/on the bike, is it packaged differently to if you want to take it home to eat? Do many bikers go through drive throughs?

1 - 20 of 101 Posts