Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Versys 650 - NON US version which I think has an oxygen sensor in the exhaust. I just ordered full Delkevic System with Mini 8" Carbon Fiber Round Muffler and Stainless Steel 2-1 Headers which have a place to plug in the sensor.

Given that new system will have oxygen sensor do I still need a fuel management system? I know that getting one and tuning would allow em to get the most performance out of it but my main concern is just making sure the bike does not run too lean to damage the engine.

Is there anything else I need to do while replacing the system? Eg air switching valve etc?

Your help would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
842 Posts
You could just get a re flash from Shoodaben Engineering. The guess work is already done, though you should mention your exhaust changes. Simply ship your ECU to Florida and get back right away.

Disclaimer. I've known him for almost 14 years and my bikes have benefited greatly from his tuning expertise. I and my bike('15 with O sensor) were involved in the final tuning.

I don't think I am allowed to post a direct link here but there are threads here on this topic and/or you can do a google search for Shoodaben.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts