Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm very interested in the versys, I'm coming off a zx-6r and i am 6' tall and 180lbs. Is this bike going to be comfortable and have enough power. I commute alot and tour occasionally, i would also like to do VERY light fire roads e.t.c. Any advice would be greatly appreciated please.

·
Registered
97 Posts
THe V has plenty of power, at least for my needs and I'm 350lbs. Its comfortable save for the seat that most everyone hates. Its great for commuting and lots of people do some light ADV type riding. I've never ridden a ZX but from what I've read and seen the V is loads more comfortable. Everyone on here is gonna tell you how awesome it is. It really is a great bike. Very fun in the mountains.

·
Registered
813 Posts
It'll be superb.
Comfort? yes. Some like the seat, some dont. I kept it stock but added a sheep skin pad, and it is perfect for me now.
Tourer? yes, 11k miles in one year on my bike.
Plenty of "real world" power? yes, stop and go, no problem. highways, no problem. the occasional burst up to 120 mph. no problem...
Fire roads? Yes, and more... some of us V guys have taken this bike places where some GS guys wouldnt dare go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts