Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of people from the ST-owners forum and their friends (12 to 15 total) are going on a Ride To Eat, or RTE.
An RTE is basically an excuse to ride to a meeting place using wonderful roads, meet old and new friends and have lunch with them, then have another great ride back home (usually taking the long way).

This RTE is for lunch on Saturday July 17 at the Benezette Hotel in Benezette, PA.

Here is a screen shot of the roads you can expect. BTW, there are plenty of fire roads that you can add to your planned (or unplanned) route up to and back from Benezette. :goodidea:

I'm bringing a friend of mine who rides a Triumph America (cruiser model) and he doesn't know anyone in this group but me. He has never been on a ride this long -it is about 250 miles one way from my place- but despite all this he is quite ready to go for it.
Are you? :yeahsmile:

No need to RSVP :D just be at the Benezette Hotel around 12:30, hang out with a great gang of people and have awesome rides getting there and going back home again.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just there last week. The Elk burger is great. Great roads in that part of PA. Should be a good time.
Yeah, I saw a photo of the sign on the side of the hotel "home of the bugle burger".
Elk eh... I might have to try it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
After you eat, take 555 east to Driftwood, then 120 East to Sinnemahoning, and turn right over the bridge onto Wykoff Run road. It's a great bike road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts