Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. This is my obligatory post to the introduction page. Don't understand why I have to make two but one Will probably not be substantive. I ride a 2015 Versys 650 that I bought in 2016, after a year of riding experience. Do a lot of touring, but mostly use the bike to commut . In the time I've had it (about 3 months) I've put 3000 miles on it. No mods yet.

·
Premium Member
16,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum, and to answer your question, 2 posts and 48 hours gives full access, as to 2 posts, some spammers may copy a post from someone else , to copy a second usually stands out, since it was first enacted, further security measures have been applied. Believe it or not, there are thousands of members with login passwords and ID that have never posted, many of these have profiles that duplicate known spammers, a consideration of banning them was considered. I just recently updated this info in member introductions. In reality, this is your chance to be in the spot light, saying this is post 1 and post2 does it, but why stop there? Explaining where you are from and your ride is in my opinion a far better introduction and will get a much better response from the members. We don't bite and at one time we were all newbies , including me!:yeahsmile::thanx::rolleyes:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome. I hope you help to keep the forum going. I have found the forum very useful in keeping my '08 going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts