Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son Timothy Lawrence born 10/22/08 @ 7:52am He's a big boy at 9lbs 11oz and 20" long.

We held the record on the floor for the week. He's healthy and Momma is healthy we're just both sleep deprived. This is the first for both my wife and myself.

I'm just so excited and it doesn't seem real. I felt I had to share with anyone and everyone I could. People are right, there really is no feeling like this.

Sorry for the bad quality pic. It's taken with my wife's cel phone and I have to upload the rest of the good camera pics.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats to you Enemy Zero! Very cool.

That's a lot of baby you got there. The sleep deprivation thing gets easier (especially if you're a heavier sleeper than your wife :p).

You won't be logging as many fun miles on the Versys for a while, but that's just fine. Have a ball with him.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yeeeeee Haaaaaa

Kids are about the only thing more fun than riding! Congrats to you and the Mrs :clap:. :welcome: to young Timothy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congratulations!! Enjoy the pup, before you know it you will become Grandpa and wonder where the time went!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Does he have his own motorcycle Yet?

Congrats to the new parents and all the best wishes in the world to both of you.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Way to go DAD!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone. I just woke up with him crying. Time for a change and feeding.

And to answer DallasDon, he does already have a motorcycle. My father bought a CRF50F the moment he heard and it's waiting in his garage for when he gets old enough. Pretty funny where our thoughts go. I told him, "boy or girl, they'll be riding". Hopefully it will be something we can all enjoy together while my wife worries herself sick. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats!! :)

As a recent dad of a 10 month old myself, I can tell you guys are in for an amazing ride!!! Sleep WHENEVER you can.....EVEN AT WORK! :) Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
My twins just turned 6 on the 14th. I can't agree with De-Silva more. Sleep when you can... Its a wild ride but you're gonna LOVE IT!

:D

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Congrats man! He is a big fellow...our first was 9lbs 9oz...28 years ago. Enjoy...they keep you busy!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again everyone. I feel bad because my V is being neglected right now but when you see him laying there all content without a care in the world, something makes you feel great inside and time seems to stop.

I never knew what people really truly meant when they said you'd see everything different after having a baby, man it is the truth. To all those that have children and have raised them or even have them on the way, God bless you (or what ever blessing you may wish to receive). It's an experience too big for words and it's truly a blessing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats! I would have replied to this sooner but I was in the same boat haha. Lily Grace was born 11:49pm Oct. 29th. 7lbs 2oz and 20in long. Here she is with Grandma and big sister Faith.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts