Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
It's me again, with #2 , so I'll have to wait to be let in now like a wet cat at the door. 馃槅

Administrator

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Apologies

I would like to apologise for not introducing myself but after joining didn't fully scan what was needed. I had no intention to upset anyone, just rushed it.
So I'm in England, Reading to be precise. I'm at the perfect age, male, ride a 650 2012 which I have owned since Oct 2018.
Currently using for commuting with a view to doing some touring sometime.
I hope that'll do for now. I will elaborate
later.

See ya
Versyme

Premium Member
:welcome:

Administrator
Restored second Post

I would like to apologise for not introducing myself but after joining didn't fully scan what was needed. I had no intention to upset anyone, just rushed it.
So I'm in England, Reading to be precise. I'm at the perfect age, male, ride a 650 2012 which I have owned since Oct 2018.
later.

See ya
Versyme
Since your second post was similar to spammers, evasive action was taken :surprise:, it would appear you do indeed have a motorcycle .:welcome:

Super Moderator
later.

See ya
Versyme
Thank you sir and welcome aboard again.:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts