Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day,

I'm an older guy been riding a long time and am looking into Adventure Touring so the Versys 650 is on my radar, question to fallow once I can post in the appropriate forum.

ocoas

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good Day,

I'm an older guy been riding a long time and am looking into Adventure Touring so the Versys 650 is on my radar, question to fallow once I can post in the appropriate forum.

ocoas
:welcome:
There is currently a thread devoted to the Meryl Streeps of this community (older in years but getting better with age) so you may find some solid advice from the gentlemen therein.
http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/6-off-topic-discussions/213490-oldest-versys-rider.html

·
Premium Member
16,190 Posts
thanks for the heads up Otto, I'll be wanting to talk to some of these members to get their perspective as I'll be 58 soon.

ocoas

:welcome: I'm 56 so we're among the younger group here..>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome from another older guy in Friendswood TX.

Randy

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi there youngster. :welcome: :grin2:

I went looking for a lighter bike that will not bugger my back if I have to pick it up unaided on a lonely track somewhere. You never fall off on a nice flat stable surface.
So I chose the Versys-X 300 for lightly laden, dirt roads, two day tripper. And it will sit on 70mph all day getting there. Big trips I take the (shhh) DL650.

·
Super Moderator
19,433 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

thanks for the heads up Otto, I'll be wanting to talk to some of these members to get their perspective as I'll be 58 soon.

ocoas
MAYBE you should change your 'forum name' to something like "young bugger"....

>:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts