Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here she is:

So far, I have installed the power cord for my Zumo 220 and spools for my rear stand.

I have purchased the SW-Motech GPS mount and a tank protector that I will be installing at some point before spring.

Plans include an exhaust with fuel management, although I kind of like having a quiet bike.

I look forward to reading and sharing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. :)

As for the trailer...

When I finally decided on the V, my options were either Kawi green or black. My preference being black, I started hunting for one only to find that there weren't many left (the 2016's would be rolling out soon). I managed to locate one in Hamilton (about 75kms away), one in Cameron (275kms) and one in Sarnia (305kms). Sarnia had the others beaten by a few hundred dollars, so that's where I bought her.

I trailered her home so that I could do a variation of the Motoman break-in, followed by an oil change.

I found this site soon after. I thoroughly enjoyed fasteddiecopeman's D2D posts and decided to join. Reading his posts made me wish that I had documented my trips this past summer around Benezette, PA area and Rutland, VT area. 800kms in a straight line across northern NY state on an SV650 was enough to make me start hunting for a more comfy ride...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.