Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick thanks and intro, this forum has been very helpful with my 2014 Versys transformation into a dirt road runner, I bounce between Arizona and Maine, to get that 12 month riding season. Thanks again, Ron

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on being one of those that gets to chase the seasons for the best motorcycle riding. I am lucky and blessed to be riding this time of year and here in the desert I ride in summer also. Just shorter trips done between 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. That is why AZ does not use daylight savings time. Save it for what - going out at 8 p.m. in to the 100 degree heat. Nah - we keep the daylight for in the morning when the temps are cooler.

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Just a quick thanks and intro, this forum has been very helpful with my 2014 Versys transformation into a dirt road runner, I bounce between Arizona and Maine, to get that 12 month riding season. Thanks again, Ron
Thats quite a commute! :grin2: You should be able to find plenty of dirt roads in between. Building an ADVersys is so much fun! Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts