Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Nice pics!!! Looks like a very nice ride!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Good pics. I love that area...
It seems that when i take my camera on rides such as this, I get into the riding so much i end up not taking many shots. I may go shoot some today in the Pinckney recreation area. Some nice roads through there. Michigan is highly underrated as a destination. One shouldn't confuse the dire economics situation with an awesome place to live and be a motorcyclist.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hey fellas.....we really need to hit the road together one day soon.

One red, one blue, one green.......and even though we all know green's the fastest....I promise not to leave you behind. LMAO

Seriously though...I would be fun.
I'm in Clinton township......PM me and lets get out and ride.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Good pics. I love that area...
It seems that when i take my camera on rides such as this, I get into the riding so much i end up not taking many shots. I may go shoot some today in the Pinckney recreation area. Some nice roads through there. Michigan is highly underrated as a destination. One shouldn't confuse the dire economics situation with an awesome place to live and be a motorcyclist.
Agreed. I love the fact that I can just go out and ride. Don't have to worry about all the traffic and such. And there are plenty of side roads to get you anywhere in the state.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:thumb:Major "thumbs" up on Pinckney recreation area as a great ride, I absolutely love ridding through there.

Stagehand you're right, the three of us should meet up and take a ride. It would make for some great pictures and a hell of a time.

Today I'm heading up to Sebewaing and further around Lake Huron on 25.

Thanks for the nice comments, the sunset pic is one of my favorites.

Have a great day guys and get in some rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Into the thumb

Day2

Another beautiful day in Michigan. Saw a lot of bikers on m25 that loops around the outside of the thumb along Lake Huron. I had a blast riding the Versys today (only took a few pics). This bike is truly versatile and has not disappointed me yet. Only 600 miles on her and she's already seen all kinds of roads. This looks like the beginning of a wonderful friendship!;)

Caseville

What! No service!

Looks like an invite........

End of the road.

·
Registered
699 Posts
:thumb:Major "thumbs" up on Pinckney recreation area as a great ride, I absolutely love ridding through there.

Stagehand you're right, the three of us should meet up and take a ride. It would make for some great pictures and a hell of a time.

Today I'm heading up to Sebewaing and further around Lake Huron on 25.

Thanks for the nice comments, the sunset pic is one of my favorites.

Have a great day guys and get in some rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name the time and the place...I'm there. I'm always looking for an excuse to show my new farkles. What about showing up in Ypsilanti's Depot town for bike night tomorrow around 6:00 or 6:30. We could share a Pizza and a soda at Aubree's and sling the bull. As far as a longer ride...maybe we could plan one on Tuesday. Just a thought.:goodidea:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Pictures

These are some most excellent pix! Every one of 'em needs to be in a V brochure!! I'll definately need to remember to take my digital camera on my next excursion.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts