Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering picking up a set of interphone F5 Bluetooth intercoms, anyone have any direct experience with them or other leading systems?

Thanks

Dale

·
Registered
852 Posts
I've got the Sena Bluetooth and I have loved it so far. I'm mostly used it for listening to music and it is plenty loud enough for that. I don't know about call quality, I've never made a call on the bike and I don't know anyone else that has one to pair it with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I would be using it mostly for the bike to bike intercom on long trips but I think I may end up using all the other features day to day more than I think I will.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I use the interphone 4f.

Sound quality and volume is superb, we wear earplugs and that helps cancel out noise.

Bluetooth connectivity to phones and gps mp3 is superb.

As a rider to rider intercom it is crystal clear around town and at speed (70 to 80 mph).

On the track at even higher speeds (95 to 115 mph) you can still get your point accross to your pit crew. Greater than about 115 you are probably riding something other than a versys.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,

How is the bike to bike range between two bikes in typical road riding at safe distance? As advertised?

·
Registered
214 Posts
400 to 500 yards for sure. sometimes farther if no obstructions.

The f5 has been greatly improved from my f4. The f5 can be setup for more than 2 riders to comunicate sometimes that would be nice to be able to do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks
If the F4 is that good all around I think I'll be more than happy with the F5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts