Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day fellow x riders, does anyone know if any other Kawasaki model pegs are direct fit to our bikes? I'm not quite sold on the bolt on factory design. I once bought a good peg for my Klr that was inexpensive and would seem great for my X.

·
Registered
877 Posts
get the SW-Motech ones. I fit them on every bike. they are wider and you can lower them by 15mm if you like. as to the other Kawa models, most of them are direct fit, but not necessary better. Versys 1000 and 650 have the same foot pegs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
get the SW-Motech ones. I fit them on every bike. they are wider and you can lower them by 15mm if you like. as to the other Kawa models, most of them are direct fit, but not necessary better. Versys 1000 and 650 have the same foot pegs.
SW motech out of stock on Revzilla and other places

·
Registered
280 Posts
They updated the sw motech pegs to a new style that adjust to like 24 different positions with a cam like mechanism. I have the old style motechs and love them I got them for like $80 on sale the new ones look amazing but they are up near $150.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Go here: Kawasaki Parts & Parts Diagrams | Kawasaki Owners Center
Scroll down to the bottom. Select your bike from the drop downs. Search the part number you want.

Go here: Kawasaki Motorcycle OEM Parts, Babbitts Kawasaki Partshouse
Scroll down to the bottom. Enter the part number you need in to the "search by part". After that there will be a part description line item thing. To the right of that it says "where used". Click on that.

Now you have a list of every bike that part is used on/fits on/is interchangeable with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go here: Kawasaki Parts & Parts Diagrams | Kawasaki Owners Center
Scroll down to the bottom. Select your bike from the drop downs. Search the part number you want.

Go here: Kawasaki Motorcycle OEM Parts, Babbitts Kawasaki Partshouse
Scroll down to the bottom. Enter the part number you need in to the "search by part". After that there will be a part description line item thing. To the right of that it says "where used". Click on that.

Now you have a list of every bike that part is used on/fits on/is interchangeable with.
Thanks for info, I have an order coming in from your company next week. I will look at the other products you have for sale thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
they look nice, but no rubbers? no so good for highway trips
I have put 500 miles on them and I do not have any more vibrations than I get from the handlebars. Basically, minimal vibration despite not having rubber.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have put 500 miles on them and I do not have any more vibrations than I get from the handlebars. Basically, minimal vibration despite not having rubber.
WIth the links from KBrad i decided on Front Rider Wide Fat Foot Pegs Pedal For Kawasaki Versys X-300 2017 2018 2019 will update once installed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts