Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Probably not DOT legal but cool. You could probably get away with it unless a law enforcement officer was bored and looking for something to do.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Looks good and I doubt that any officer would have a clue as to whether it was legal or not. I have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for something like that. Not cheap but the cool factor is much higher than many other items.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had an integrated tail light on my KLX250SF. It was cool and I don't think the cops really care all that much, as long as it works. I'm not sure I'll go for it though. Those lights don't look that bright. But, it is cool. :cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought mine for my 650r from the same company. its kick.a.s.s it looks great.:goodidea::goodidea::goodidea::goodidea:
how does output compare to stock which is all red LED, also with the turns and brake light under my 52 liter box, i think folks will have a hard time seeing them, for less money i added LED bulbs to stock turns, and a light kit to my GIVI 52 liter trunk so it is easy to see them both now....just my 2cents

·
Registered
287 Posts
how does output compare to stock which is all red LED, also with the turns and brake light under my 52 liter box, i think folks will have a hard time seeing them, for less money i added LED bulbs to stock turns, and a light kit to my GIVI 52 liter trunk so it is easy to see them both now....just my 2cents
well i have the tinted version and they are as bright as stock.... so no tint = brighter than stock:cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
California Vehicle Code?

Hey Chris (CJBROWN),

Did you find that vehicle code info online? Can you post a link for the rest of us Caly riders? I've checked the only online version of the California Vehicle Code that I can find, which has supposedly been updated for 2011, and I couldn't find that specific information :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts