Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

The last two days I spent taking a crash course learning about insurance in order to become an adjuster...

The more I learn about insurance the scarier it gets to be riding a motorcycle, specially for those of us who are proud husbands and father of little ones...

To know that we are taken on unnecessary exposure to hazardous risks that could leave our wife's and kids in dept for a very long time if we don't carry the proper coverage, never mind all he grieving...

It is not only about comprehensive coverage for the bike itself, but everything else that will change our significant others way of life in our absence or if they end up taking care of us on a disabled state...

Please, not only ware the proper riding apparel, but if you are going to be riding a bike please carry the proper coverage and get your self a life insurance...

Just had to vent after 24hrs of intense insurance verbiage.

Regards.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've been in wrecks and have had friends in wrecks and I have seen how the insurance company takes care of us. Nothing against you but been on the other side and it ain't pretty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts