Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but now with modern controls, several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new Clank gameplay, all new boss fights, new flight sequences, and more? all constructed to FF14 Gil take advantage of the graphical prowess of PS4. Throw in James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet, and you have a new beginning."One of the big changes in Ratchet and Clank PS4 is the arsenal. Most of the weapons are from other Final Fantasy XIV games in the series such as A Crack In Time's Groovitron, which causes enemies to dance. There are also some new additions. For example, the Pixelizer reduces enemies to 8-bit pixels.Insomniac is offering one more weapon as a pre-order bonus. Customers who reserve a copy will get access to The Bouncer from Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. The Bouncer fires bombs that then releases smaller bouncing bombs that home in on enemies.Stevenson promises that we'll see more of Ratchet and Clank next week at E3. The game will actually be playable at the convention. I suspect Sony will feature R and C during their press conference as well.Watch Teens Fail Hard At Contra. It's painful watching teens play Konami's original Contra on the NES. It was hard game and I never really liked the Contra Final Fantasy XIV games because I thought they were cheap, but when you see the teens play Contra and not even make it past the first level, all you can do is facepalm.YouTube channel React garners a lot of views by gauging reactions from people playing various Final Fantasy XIV games. This time it was Contra from 1987 and the 2D side-scroller showed these kids no mercy. Check it out below. Opposite of game's today, there is no half-hour tutorial to teach you that 'A' is to jump and 'B' is to shoot. There are no enemy indicators to blatantly point out who is bad and who is good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts