1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just ordered them thanks for the tip.. I put a couple of o-rings under the mirrors where they screw into the bike. .seems to help the vibration a lot.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have the same, they are perfect. Had em for a year and a half now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
"where are you located? "

Hey BV,

I just noticed you are in Athens! We're not very far apart at all. I live in Hazel Green. I have an aunt in a nursing home over in Athens. I try to get over to visit her as often as I can. You live in a great place. I graduated from AState waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back in 1990. My brother and I like to ride over to Decatur and check out Allsport Cycles on occasion. We go through Athens on our way. Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I had intentions of looking for some last week and put it off. Thanks for the reminder, I just ordered a set!

·
Registered
45 Posts
it's a 10 mm fitting 12 mm is 1/2 inch. I just used a couple of old faucet o rings I had hanging around you can probably find em at home depot or lowes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Any issues with the mirrors hitting your windshield?"

No problem with the stock shield or the Mike's shield on my bike.

·
Registered
98 Posts
"where are you located? "

Hey BV,

I just noticed you are in Athens! We're not very far apart at all. I live in Hazel Green. I have an aunt in a nursing home over in Athens. I try to get over to visit her as often as I can. You live in a great place. I graduated from AState waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back in 1990. My brother and I like to ride over to Decatur and check out Allsport Cycles on occasion. We go through Athens on our way. Hope to see you around.
Hey Bama!
I used to live in HG years ago, off Charity Lane. Now live in Athens and commute daily to Decatur everyday on the V. Rode thru HG about a month ago. Good to hear from a Versys neighbor! See you down the road!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts