Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty lousy day today weather wise. Snowing, raining, and just plain yuk. So what to do. Go out in the garage and do some Motorcycle Farkling. I found some small High Intensity Led Lights at Walmart the other day for only 10 bucks. I am thinking they would work on my Little Versys 300X for some added daytime riding lights. Spent yesterday afternoon fabricating some brackets and this morning installing and wired them into the little bike. Going to have to wait a few days before I can take the bike out and test them out. But in the garage they work great. If they work out good and I like them I will install them on my other bikes.Here are a couple pictures of the installed LED's

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,595 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Very nice indeed. But . . . your garage is entirely too neat and tidy. My envy meter is pegged.

Reactions: Fastoman

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the accolades. Here are a couple more pics of the garage. I have to keep it organized as it is a small garage 2 car and a
lot of stuff needs to go in it.:laugh2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Thanks for the accolades. Here are a couple more pics of the garage. I have to keep in organized as it is a small garage 2 car and a
Oh good lord, my envy meter just exploded! That is spectacular - and filled with motorcycles and a Miata!

·
Super Moderator
19,595 Posts
Thanks for the accolades. Here are a couple more pics of the garage. I have to keep it organized as it is a small garage 2 car and a
I have one VERY LARGE "negative-comment"...

WHERE'S the 'beer-fridge'...?

:wink2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts