Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the full Monty from Indysuperbikes on the 21st of this month and have not heard word one back except order has been processed. I wrote to them the other day and I got this response,
" THe only ones available in the usa currently are from arrow usa direct and we don not have any currently in our warehouse we are getting it from them sorry I do not have the tnumber here as we are closed until Monday
Sales.”
I don’t know what language this is but I think it means they are out of stock and with out a clue when they will have them in. BTW they already charged it on my credit card. I have heard good things about this company until now, any one else have a problem?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I've had good experiences with them. They are usually very quick with communications. I'm sure they will have an answer for you Monday, but you might have to write them again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Indysuperbikes is (are?) (be?) (am?) the best. I've used them many times. I just installed the full monty (as you say) from them, as well. I had to wait about 4 weeks until Arrow finished its move from one site to another. Just got all my stuff and am very happy with it.
Bike runs great, now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just ordered the full setup and they emailed me back the same day to let me know that it would be 2-3 weeks. Excellent customer service in my opinion. Other places don't even talk to you until you hunt them down...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll probable just wait, as I'm not in a big hurry.

How do you like it? Sound good? Feel stronger? I like the looks of the headers.

I've got a PCIII that I'm looking forward to toying with after I get my pipes on.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Just to let everyone know this is a worthwhile upgrade. Not too loud with the baffle in, and in conjunction with the header & PCIII does make a noticeable power difference.

Having said all that, I have however re-installed my stock setup due to me being a picky old fart. My Tinnitus (constant ringing in the ears) was part of this decision as well. The Arrow setup was great for me 90% of the time. I guess I must just be getting old & set in my ways.

So, in light of the shortage I'm going to offer my setup to whomever want's it for a $100 savings over new (i.e. $375 shipped & PayPal'd in the Continental US.) It's in great condition with around 1500 miles of use.

I'll get it advertised in the for sale section later tonight if need be. If anyone is serious about buying my Arrow aluminum muffler & stainless steel header shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'll probable just wait, as I'm not in a big hurry.

How do you like it? Sound good? Feel stronger? I like the looks of the headers.

I've got a PCIII that I'm looking forward to toying with after I get my pipes on.
Oh you WILL like it :~)

The header/can/PCIII is the shnitz :~))

·
Registered
15 Posts
I havent had time to install it yet I have been away on a mc trip and it was on my porch when I got home.

murrmoto

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here's a question for those with the full arrow setup and PCIII. What fuel maps have you tried and how did you like them?

I'm really looking forward to trying the different maps:yeahsmile: and experiencing this setup.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Here's a question for those with the full arrow setup and PCIII. What fuel maps have you tried and how did you like them?

I'm really looking forward to trying the different maps:yeahsmile: and experiencing this setup.
I'm using the one I posted above, and it works well for me. Works best with the DB killer in, and I am now running uncorked, so I might experiment a little more.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is that map for an er-6?

I'm contemplating throwing a wideband sensor setup onto my bike to help tune it after I get the setup. I have the wideband on my 69 mustang, but could rewire it for the bike. Does the arrow have a bung for an O2 sensor? I doubt it, but you never know...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Is that map for an er-6?

I'm contemplating throwing a wideband sensor setup onto my bike to help tune it after I get the setup. I have the wideband on my 69 mustang, but could rewire it for the bike. Does the arrow have a bung for an O2 sensor? I doubt it, but you never know...
Yes it does. Power Commander also sells an auto tune with an O2 sensor kit for it's PCV.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts