Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was browsing Ebay for a fuel pump for my Versys and came across a Kawasaki Versys branded stainless steel watch on auction. Current high bid was 13 cents, I bid 14 cents and won (there is also $15 shipping and handling charge), still not bad for a stainless steel quartz watch. I see the seller has a few more of these left. I have not received mine yet so these could very well be total crap.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Gotta love ebay. I've won all kinds of crap for .01 plus shipping.

·
Registered
720 Posts
And most of the time, shipping is overcharged to compensate the cost of that crap.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You could remove the band, put some strong Velcro on the back and attach it to the left side of your V's instrument cluster...logo analog clock.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Cool. Must keep perfect time and last forever since it's a Versys watch!
Yeah, but the buttons you use to adjust it will break and the ticking will eventually make your wrist numb. :D

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts
Yeah, but the buttons you use to adjust it will break and the ticking will eventually make your wrist numb. :D
...and don't forget that IF you hold it up and look at reflections on the watch crystal, all you'll see are your shoulders...!
;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
...and don't forget that IF you hold it up and look at reflections on the watch crystal, all you'll see are your shoulders...!
;)
Not if you install the Z1000 crystal. :yeahsmile:

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
You could remove the band, put some strong Velcro on the back and attach it to the left side of your V's instrument cluster...logo analog clock.
Been doing that a long time ago... But come to think bout it, hmmm... Perhaps watch with the versys name sounds good...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts