Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Mac users on here? I just got a 24" iMac at 3.06ghz. I do allot of digital photo editing and I just finished installing Photo Shop CS3. The difference between the Mac and a PC is like night and day. Holy crap this thing is FAST!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to the fold. Computers are for me just tools, but in my experience, the Mac OS is the most intuitive and elegant graphical interface for a computer-type tool. The new iMacs are nice machines, aren't they. Surprisingly good value, too.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You won't be disappointed! I wish I had done it sooner. I plan to replace every PC in the house and my laptop with Mac products. I still can't believe how fast CS3 is on this thing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
And the wonderful thing for you PC owners, you can run all of your old PC Apps on the MAC as well. I have a four year old Imac 1.83 Coreduo. Its slow with photoshop tasks and is by now getting long in the tooth. Since I just got my Versys a month and a half ago (great segway back to bikes :D ) I can't afford to replace or add on a new Mac at this time :(

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHAHAHAHA! It is kinda strange, I have hat it running for almost 3 days with no re-boots...

·
Registered
318 Posts
I've been on a Mac for almost 5 years now and don't think I'll ever willingly hand over money for a Windows machine again.

I just like how the machine does what I want it to do when I want it to do it. I got tired of the Windows error messages "You've moved your mouse, would you like to reboot? Click 'Yes' or 'OK' ". It just got too often for me so I switched out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts