Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, and thanks to those who have contributed so much to this site. I've been reading it in my spare time for the last month or so as I've been looking for my next bike and I've decided to pull the trigger on a Versys. Now, just need to find the right one and sell my Buell.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A question;

I'm trying to post, and am unable to start a new thread. I end up getting this message;

mixedgasdiver, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm guessing that I need a set number of replies before I can post? Just assuming however as I"m not really sure.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
A question;

I'm trying to post, and am unable to start a new thread. I end up getting this message;

mixedgasdiver, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm guessing that I need a set number of replies before I can post? Just assuming however as I"m not really sure.

Thanks
I believe you need to make two posts and wait 24 or 48 hours before you can post in other threads. This has greatly reduced our spam.

:welcome: aboard!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, that makes perfect sense. I'll wait until tomorrow or the day after and ask my question - meybe even get it answered in the mean time. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
mixedgasdiver

:welcome: to the Versys forum. Hope you find your V soon, the weather hasn't been too bad to ride up here lately. Well, that's between the wet fronts actually, but I have been out a number of times in the past week. Frog

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome

Great place to be located as a gas diver. I am Cave and Tri-mix as well...

The V is much safer than the gases :)

Best,

Sam

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good to hear another rider in WA getting a V, I ride a fair amount in the area and have not seen many Versys' around here.:welcome:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Good to hear another rider in WA getting a V, I ride a fair amount in the area and have not seen many Versys' around here.:welcome:
Actually, there seems to be a fair amount of them around the Puget Sound area according to the "Location LIne" on the postings but you are right, you don't see many around. Frog

1 - 16 of 16 Posts