Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to BicycleBob for the inspiration for a naked bike. This is the beginning.

It was only 36 degrees this first trip out. I need to get rid of those chicken strips.:)

·
Registered
451 Posts
gota say i love that green more and more....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you ever ridden without your mirrors? They block a lot of your forward vision. Don't worry, I'm planning on installing a rearview camera and LCD screen.

The subframe is plenty strong to support me. If I do any touring or haul around any fat girls, I'll reinstall the footpeg frames.;)

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Have you ever ridden without your mirrors? They block a lot of your forward vision.
Well since I commute in So Cal I tend to check whats behind me more than whats in front of me so there is no way I would ever ride without mirrors. As far as blocking forward visibility, well that's not possible for me. Not sure how that works out for you. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks good nekid! (the bike, not the gumballs) And I've been through that intersection a time or two.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
OK, you piqued my interest with the thread title.

The look is cool. Maybe you should debadge the tank?

Just one word: mirrors. Bar-end mirrors would fit the look, and you'd have a clue what's going on behind you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Turbo, now theres some perspective. I rode for an hour and only passed two cars, both going the other way. Commute in SoCal on a motorcycle..... now thats crazy.:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts