Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Now that we have finally received our spring weather in Alberta, Canada, I just purchased a used 2014 Versys 650 ABS. So far, I've been having way too much fun with my Lime Green "Vera". I take her to work if it's not raining and take the long way back home. I have read several posts from this forum and have found this community to be very sympathetic and helpful to each other. Glad to be aboard this forum.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome.

There are some amazing people here with plenty of info if you need help. There is always a good post/video/story to read somewhere on here. Sometimes involving a Versys too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2014 Versys 650 service manual?

Hello,
I'm looking for a PDF version of the 2014 Kawasaki Versys 650 Service Manual. I have found a 2007 version but will only be partially useful to me. I would like to do as much work as possible myself and not give all my money to the Stealership. Does anyone know of a link to find one? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
Hello,
I'm looking for a PDF version of the 2014 Kawasaki Versys 650 Service Manual. I have found a 2007 version but will only be partially useful to me. I would like to do as much work as possible myself and not give all my money to the Stealership. Does anyone know of a link to find one? Thanks in advance.
PM sent

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello all,
Now that we have finally received our spring weather in Alberta, Canada, I just purchased a used 2014 Versys 650 ABS. So far, I've been having way too much fun with my Lime Green "Vera". I take her to work if it's not raining and take the long way back home. I have read several posts from this forum and have found this community to be very sympathetic and helpful to each other. Glad to be aboard this forum.
Welcome my Albertan amigo. How's the weather been where you're at? I'm in Edmonton, it's been okay up until this week as it's been raining lately, but that's what rain gear is for! >:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts