Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, she is back on the road...I cost me $20.00 at the muffler shop and about an hour and a half of time. That's not too bad for a lesson learned. My mistake was the way I hung the mufler from the strap. Now I know!

I would like to stress the point that this was in NO WAY ment to scare any one away from 08's kits. This WAS NOT one of his kits. He does top notch work. I just thought people would want to have the info.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I tried to give you good rep points for this thread, but I guess I gave you too many already. Good on you for clearing 08 & clarifying what happened. I know you said it in another post, but its even better in a thread on its own!

Oh, & I'm glad you got your bike up & running!

...and pretty cheap too!!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Glad to see it's worked out and back on the road and not at the crazy costs from the other thread.

Bear: I didn't even know we had a rep system here on the site, I'll rep him for you :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Glad you got it fixed. Wish you could have made Bloke-a-palooza would have loved to hear it. See you on the road.:thumb:

·
Registered
440 Posts
It would have been hell getting through a weekend like this (AMA and MotoGP) without being able to take the V out for some exercise!

Glad you're back in action Graham!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was bad enough that it happened the day before I was going to the skyway with some buddies...guess it could have been worse and happened on the trip...I'm just glad the strap held and it didn't get tangled up in the back wheel or in a car windshield...I was doing about 75 when it let go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts