Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im an old guy (71) that still likes the feel of the wind in my face. I have several bikes, but my new 2014 versys puts a big grin on my face.

I live in Dublin VA in the good ole USA. Just sold my Kawasaki Super Sherpa and my Harley Sportster. Im having a great time with the new Versys!
Im looking for some good mods for this baby!

thanks for letting me join the forum!:laugh2:

·
Premium Member
16,100 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Welcome cropduster.
I used to deliver Volvo truck engines to a warehouse in Dublin (off of VA100). Damn place was up a gravel road on the side of a hill, a real pain in the winter.
I know, that describes most of the terrain around Dublin ;)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Im an old guy (71) that still likes the feel of the wind in my face. I have several bikes, but my new 2014 versys puts a big grin on my face.

I live in Dublin VA in the good ole USA. Just sold my Kawasaki Super Sherpa and my Harley Sportster. Im having a great time with the new Versys!
Im looking for some good mods for this baby!

thanks for letting me join the forum!:laugh2:
Welcome! You can down load the service manual for your bike from the Tech section of this site. The link for the 2010-2014 manual is several pages into the thread. Suggest SW-Motech engine bars as a first mod since they prevent all kinds of damage in a tip over.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome! I just joined the forum today. You're not that old. My father is 78 - He just bought a Suzuki Burgman 400 and he's taking the MSF Basic Rider Course (in Illinois) this weekend. It's never too late! I'm looking forward to riding with my "pops" ...if he can keep up with me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts