Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a new 2010 sitting on the showroom floor at hondakawasakiwest.com in ft.worth. So theres still some in texas at least outside of hutto.:stickpoke:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello...has anyone seen a new 2010 Versys at any dealers in Southern California? I have not found one. I would like to check one out this weekend.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hello...has anyone seen a new 2010 Versys at any dealers in Southern California? I have not found one. I would like to check one out this weekend.
Ask local dealer to check dealer network for you - inventory is on-line. Look at a '09 if you can't find a '10, differences are mostly cosmetic.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ask local dealer to check dealer network for you - inventory is on-line. Look at a '09 if you can't find a '10, differences are mostly cosmetic.
Not exactly. Rubber mounting the engine is a pretty big change.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Dealer where I live has two 09's on "sale" for 5,999$. Should i jump on it. Or look for a 2010's. Have not seen any though. Is the motor mounts, stacked headlights, taller windscreen and ??? worth waiting, looking and paying more? I also currently own a
KLR650 and SV1000.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Have not seen a 2010 in CO either. If you can get an 09 for that price "OTD" tax and title included I would jump on it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I live in Nor Cal that price does not include Sales tax and DMV doc fee. Another dealer has 2011's but at MSRP plus

Have not seen a 2010 in CO either. If you can get an 09 for that price "OTD" tax and title included I would jump on it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Does anyone know exactly how many 2010 Versys made it into the States?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The lowest price I've seen for a 2010 Versys is on cycle trader right now in Texes for $6199. If that was available in my state, I'd jump on it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Those who have ridden the '09 and the '10 will tell you rubber mounts don't make that much difference.
I guess I'm in the minority 'cause I can tell the difference.

I love my '08 and have spent quite a bit of time on the 2010's and it's very noticeable to me. If I could trade for a reasonable amount I'd do it but mine's not worth too much considering what the "old" ones are bringing.

Dan

·
Registered
8 Posts
No luck yet finding a 2010 Versys in Southern Ca. I been calling around all the "larger" dealers...lots of 09s. If I am going to spend thousands of hard earned dollars...I would rather get what I want.

·
Registered
875 Posts
That previous post mentioned an awesome deal on cycle trader. Sounded way to good. So I tried it and it allows searching for new bikes by a radius from a zip code. I did not know cycle trader had new bikes. First I tried unlimited radius to see the overall market. Then I narrowed it down to a reasonable drive to buy radius. Might give it a try if you have not yet.
Looks like all the dealers are hooked up to it.

No luck yet finding a 2010 Versys in Southern Ca. I been calling around all the "larger" dealers...lots of 09s. If I am going to spend thousands of hard earned dollars...I would rather get what I want.

·
Registered
875 Posts
11:50am
My new 09 is being prep'd as I write. Waiting for ride to dealer to pick it up.
So now my garage has a 08 KLR650, 06 SV1000, 09 Versys650

That previous post mentioned an awesome deal on cycle trader. Sounded way to good. So I tried it and it allows searching for new bikes by a radius from a zip code. I did not know cycle trader had new bikes. First I tried unlimited radius to see the overall market. Then I narrowed it down to a reasonable drive to buy radius. Might give it a try if you have not yet.
Looks like all the dealers are hooked up to it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congrats

You may want to adopt out the other rides 'cause they're gonna be feelin' pretty lonely for a while....ENJOY!;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts