Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of fun Fantasizing what I would do if I won the Lotto. Here is what I have Determined I would do.

I would buy every extra amenity for my Versys Like hard bags,new seat etc.
Find a plot of land to build a home and a Steel Hangar structure and then hop on the Versys and point it West and return home months later to a brand new house and a hangar where I could put as many motorcycles and cars as I'd want. Once I returned I wouldn't buy a Ferrari (at first) I would buy things that arent 100s of thousands of dollars right away.

Call me Crazy but I'd Order a 2013 Honda Cb1100 and a black 2005 Mustang GT that I've had a model of on my desk since college.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I have a lot of fun Fantasizing what I would do if I won the Lotto. Here is what I have Determined I would do.

I would buy every extra amenity for my Versys Like hard bags,new seat etc.
Find a plot of land to build a home and a Steel Hangar structure and then hop on the Versys and point it West and return home months later to a brand new house and a hangar where I could put as many motorcycles and cars as I'd want. Once I returned I wouldn't buy a Ferrari (at first) I would buy things that arent 100s of thousands of dollars right away.

Call me Crazy but I'd Order a 2013 Honda Cb1100 and a black 2005 Mustang GT that I've had a model of on my desk since college.
What size lotto are we talking here?

For me, I would have a Supermoto, a bigger touring bike and a dirt bike. None fancy just nice.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Street Triple R. Or maybe a Sprint GT. Or any number of other bikes. There are so many good ones that my head wants to explode just thinking about it. If the decision actually presented itself, it probably would.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
A Lotto win would mean no longer having to pick ONE bike.

I'd fill the stable with:
Honda ST1300 for touring
Royal Enfield Bullet for local country road runnin'
Ducati Monster for when I feel like tearing s&*t up,
and
Yamaha VMax, just because I'm rich.

·
Registered
481 Posts
This may make me a traitor but...I would GIVE my Versys away to someone who needed reliable transportation. I would buy a BMW R1200GS and spend 10 to 12K on accessories. I would buy a well loved 1st generation Yamaha FZ1 and a new Honda Goldwing. With those three...I would no longer need my Versys.

I think that says A LOT for the Versys!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Wow, that is a hard question. So many of the bikes I like are too tall for me, maybe I'd start by getting my legs surgically extended.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Changed my mind on the Beemer, Ducati Multistrada would be in the garage, would then sell my ninja 1000 and buy a versys 1000 and sell my 08 versys 650 and buy a new 2013 v 650 with ABS.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I recently inherited $60K, I considered selling or trading in my '12 Versys (already farkled) on something bigger, or faster, or more exotic. But after taking a long look at what my motorcycling needs, I decided to keep the Versys and buy a new Harley Nightster, just for ripping around town.

I suppose if I had MILLIONS, I'd be a little more frivolous, probably a Ducati Streetfighter for ripping around, a KTM Adventure R to replace the Versys, some type of lightweight supermoto for endangering my driver's license and a Harley Breakout CVO for riding around looking like a badass.

·
Registered
7,959 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'd put a stage III kit on my Yamaha MT-01, paint my Versys black.
Then in my luxurious garage I'd add:

Confederate X132 Hellcat
MV F4
MV F3
Panigale
Multistrada
Monster 1100Evo
Streetfighter 848
Aprilia Tuono
Speed Triple
Bonneville
Scrambler
Tiger 800
Super Duke 1290
KTM Adventure
BMW R1200R
Total just over 200k, not too bad, I'd rather have all those then a 200k car :)

Yeah I think with those I'd be a happy guy :) But more realistically I'd spend 10-15000$ on my MT-01 to make it faster and lighter :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts